Most of us are so busy and overwhelmed that we barely have time to acknowledge the losses from big changes in our life, whether that’s the death of a loved one, a move or divorce, the end of a job or friendship, or any other major life transition. But when we don’t acknowledge those losses, we get stuck. Buried, unacknowledged emotions eat up our energy and deplete us, clouding who we are and what we’re capable of. Worse, they tend to surface when we least expect it, often to disastrous results.
Don’t let your unacknowledged losses waylay you any longer. This year, give yourself the gift of time and space so that you can start moving forward again. Because once we’re able to come to terms with our story, we get to rewrite the ending.
During this guided, 5-week online course you’ll:
- learn how to reconnect with your true self
- unpack the story of your loss, and learn the wisdom it carries
- learn what it really takes to forgive
- revitalize your relationships
- open up to possibility and
- start moving forward again.
Click here to be notified when the next workshop opens for enrollment.